Amelie Hüttner holds a Master’s degree in "Mathematical Finance and Actuarial Science" from TU Munich. Her Master’s thesis on "Capital Structure Arbitrage in a Structural Credit Model with Jumps" was written in cooperation with XAIA Investment, where she is also working during her Ph.D. studies. She spent a semester abroad at Université du Québec in Montreal and gained practical experience at XAIA Investment and at BayernLB’s Investment Research. In November 2014, she started her Ph.D. studies at the Chair of Mathematical Finance.
- Quantitative Risk Management (WS 2017/18, Exercise)
- Stochastik für Lehramt an Beruflichen Schulen (SS 2017, Exercise)
- Financial Engineering with Copulas (WS 2016/17, Exercise)
- Stochastik für Lehramt an Beruflichen Schulen (SS2016, Exercise)
- Discrete Time Finance (WS 2015/16, Exercise)
- Credit Derivtaives (SS 2015, Exercise)
- Advanced Seminar: Selected topics in quantitative finance (SS 2015)