Information on Diploma and Master Theses
The preconditions for a Master or Diploma Thesis at the chair are certificates or passed examinations in
- Stochastic Processes (MA3401)
- Continuous Time Finance (MA3702)
- 2 additional courses concerning financial mathematics
- a master seminar at the institute (rated 3,0 or better)
- recommended: Optimization (e.g. MA3501, MA3502, MA3503)
The LaTeX template for Master Theses at M13 can be downloaded from here:
Please note that theses at Department of Mathematics have to be organized according to a specific format. Further information can be obtained from http://studium.ma.tum.de/Studium/AbschlussarbeitForm (German).
Please see our Fit for TUMorrow page for suggested topics of our industry partners.
Information on FIM Master Theses
As a student of the FIM program, please consider the Information Sheet for FIM Master Theses at the Chair of Mathematical Finance (German). In order to register your thesis, please use the form Registration of FIM Master Theses.