23rd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics (IME 2019)
The Chair of Mathematical Finance at Technical University of Munich (TUM) and the ERGO Center of Excellence are happy to announce that the 23rd International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics (IME 2019) will be held from July 10 until July 12, 2019 in the Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel.
For details on the registration, please follow this link: IME Registration
- Early bird submission is over (Acceptance notifications few days after February 15, 2019).
- Early bird registration: March 15, 2019 GMT 5.00 pm.
Submission of abstracts during the early bird submission period is highly recommended. Due to limited capacity, the late submission period might be canceled.
- Late submission: March 31, 2019 GMT 5.00 pm. (Acceptance notifications few days after March 31, 2019).
- Late registration: April 30, 2019 GMT 5.00 pm.
Please note that the late submission period might be canceled before March 31, 2019.
Key Note Speakers - Academics
- Kjersti Aas (Norwegian Computing Center) Abstract
- Hansjörg Albrecher (Université de Lausanne)
- Claudia Czado (Technical University of Munich) Abstract
- Paul Embrechts (ETH Zürich) Abstract
- Christian Gollier (Toulouse School of Economics) Abstract
- Moshe A. Milevsky (York University Toronto) Abstract
- William T. Ziemba (University of British Columbia and London School of Economics) Abstract